Your clients need to understand where and how they can benefit from cloud solutions from HP. Below are pointers for you to cloud news and resources from across HP, whether you are a Cloud Solution Provider, Cloud Builder or Cloud Service Provider.
Converged Cloud, the industry's first hybrid delivery approach and portfolio based on a common cloud architecture spanning traditional IT, private, managed, and public clouds.
HP's unique architecture lets you move IT workloads seamlessly between different service models. HP Converged Cloud gives you options to deploy the best method of delivery for any given task in a hybrid IT environment. Blend private and public cloud with traditional IT. Automatically scale services up or down. You manage them or we manage them. The cloud is at your command.
HP Converged Cloud (HPCC):
- Enables you to build, manage, consume, and secure hybrid IT environments to take full advantage of cloud solutions wherever you are and at any time you want
- Is based on a single cloud architecture that includes HP's market-leading Converged Infrastructure, Management & Security software, Information Management portfolio, and
hardened open source technology from the OpenStack™ project
- Allows businesses to deliver IT innovations with greater speed and agility, while reducing overall costs.
Summary of the HP Converged Cloud announcement
- HP Cloud Maps – HP now offers over 100 pre-packaged HP Cloud Maps—common applications that can be downloaded quickly into a service catalog for simple, push button deployment.
- HP Service Virtualization 2.0 – Enables customers to test the quality and performance of cloud or mobile applications without disrupting production systems.
- Virtual Application Networks – Speeds application deployment, automates management, and ensures network service levels in delivering cloud and virtualized applications across the FlexNetwork architecture.
- HP Virtual Network Protection Service – Leverages best practices to set the baseline for security at the network virtualization management layer to help mitigate common threats.
- Network Cloud Optimization Service – Helps clients enhance their network to improve cloud-based service delivery up to 93% compared to traditional download techniques.
- HP Cloud Services – Available as a public beta as of May 10th; this service has been in private beta since October, 2011.