HP Cloud Maps are prepackaged, optimized, and tested templates for use with HP CloudSystem and related software to automate the deployment of applications in the CloudSystem. Leveraging the deep partnerships HP has with key independent software vendors (ISVs), its expertise in cloud infrastructure and software, and the knowledge and intellectual property developed in the course of real-world HP customer deployments, HP Cloud Maps enable:
- Repeatable, proven deployment that reduces risk and assures improved service levels.
- Optimized performance, with built-in disaster tolerance, capacity planning, compliance, and life cycle management.
- Savings of up to 200 staff-hours in design, development, and deployment for each application environment.
- Fast assembly of application service catalogs, with a portfolio of Cloud Maps for over 100 leading business applications.
- Push-button simple delivery of new applications, often in less than an hour
Leverage the HP Cloud Maps whitepapers from solution architects, engineers, and project managers involved in creating application environments for HP CloudSystem. Instead of spending up to 10 weeks going through the manual process, your customers can make an application available to their users in as little as one hour with the power of HP Cloud Maps. To view the whitepapers, visit the HP Cloud Maps page.